Keys to Understanding Our Hidden Past, Emerging Energy Age, and Enlightened Future
Sri Yukteswar, guru of Paramhansa Yogananda, presented a fascinating explanation of the rising and falling eras that our planet cycles through every 24,000 years – the cycle of the yugas. The breadth and sweep of the yugas encompasses all of history and the ancient past, providing a clear explanation for many anomalies such as the Great Pyramid, India’s Vedas and the 10,000 year old spiritual site of Gobekli Tepe. The yugas provide vital insight into our current Energy Age which is rapidly changing our world and world-view as well as bestowing greater awareness and new personal abilities on all mankind. The yugas also give us a glimpse of our enlightened future and vast untapped spiritual potential.
- Introduction to the Yugas
- The Yugas and the Soul’s Journey
- Parallels in Descending and Ascending Kali Yuga
- Our Emerging Energy Age
- Man’s Awareness in the Higher Yugas
- Misconceptions about the Ancient Past
- The Legacy of Satya Yuga
- Descending Treta Yuga: The Mental Age
- The Great Pyramid
- Descending Dwapara Yuga: The Age of Magic
- How Old is Man? Evidence of Past Yuga Cycles
- The Dual
What You’ll Receive:
- Excerpts from The Yugas, Keys to Understanding Our Hidden Past, Emerging Energy Age, and Enlightened Future in pdf.
- 9 recorded webinars.
- Audio talks by Swami Kriyananda on the yugas.
- Rare or hard to find materials including the original introduction to Sri Yukteswar’s Holy Science and Kriyananda’s India’s Ancient Book of Prophecy – The Book of Brighu, both in pdf.
- Interaction with course instructor, Joseph Selbie, through email and forum discussions.
- Guided assignments that will take you deeper into each subject.
- Certificate of Completion.
More About Course
“Today we are on the brink of another major conceptual change – this time, not in the field of physics, but in the field of history and the development of civilization. Just as Einstein overturned conventional thinking due to the anomalous, but undeniable fact that the speed of light is constant, history and archaeology are similarly confronted with undeniable anomalies that are beginning to overturn conventional thinking about the course of man’s development.” — Joseph Selbie