ONLINE Restorative Ananda Yoga Teacher Training with Melody Hansen
August 7, 2020
5-WEEK ONLINE TRAINING COURSE SEPT. 2 – OCT. 7, 2020 https://www.ananda.org/online-restorative-ananda-yoga-teacher-training
Expand Your Skill Set with Restorative Yoga In today’s fast-paced and over-stimulated culture, more and more yoga students and teachers are turning toward a calming, slowing, and introspective yoga practice. Restorative yoga is the answer! Whether you plan to deepen your understanding of restorative yoga or teach it to your students, this comprehensive online course will help you gain the knowledge–through experience—of the healing power of restorative yoga!
Join Melody Hansen, E-RYT 500 Yoga Alliance CE Approved Course
Melody has been teaching Ananda Yoga and Meditation since 2006, and has been training yoga teachers since 2008 at The Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation in California. A seasoned and certified yoga therapist with IAYT, Melody shares her knowledge through these unique aspects of the training:
- 30 Yoga Alliance continuing education hours
- Over 60 videos to download and view for a lifetime!
- 3 complete Restorative Ananda Yoga routines & warm-up videos
- Sequenced routines that therapeutically enhance the well-being of the practitioner
- Utilization of the chakra system and how to integrate this profound understanding into your restorative classes
- Ananda Yoga affirmations and meditation techniques to raise consciousness and improve mindfulness