Focus on the following to awaken Kundalini naturally and safely.
- Love God. See everyone (and everything) as expressions of the Divine.
- Serve others.
- Keep a positive attitude. Be expansive and generous and avoid negativity of any kind.
- Live in the consciousness of Light. Affirm your higher nature.
- Live in greater awareness. Avoid the temptation to sink into sleepy, unconscious energy. Avoid anything that dulls the mind.
- Meditate. Highly recommended are the meditation techniques of the path of Kriya Yoga as taught by Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Do gentle breathing exercises, visualizations, yoga postures, Energization Exercises.
- Chant. Devotional chanting is very powerful for raising Kundalini.
- Say “Yes” to Life. Embrace every situation and be energetic in everything you do.
- Keep good posture and your spine straight. Learn to live in the spine and stay centered there.
- Learn to draw Kundalini up from above, rather than force it up from below. Create a strong field of magnetism in the upper chakras, particularly the spiritual eye.
- Think of saintly people and let their magnetism help you. They will empower and pilot your efforts.
Lessons in Meditation
Starts July 30
A 10-week online course with in-depth instruction in scientific meditation techniques that bring more peace, deeper relaxation, and focused concentration to every area of your life.Learn more