Episode 16: Paramhansa Yogananda's Mission
“If you could point to a single greatest accomplishment in your life, what would that be?” Swami Kriyananda talks about Yogananda’s mission, his own role in helping to fulfill that mission, and shares advice for how to face any obstacle in life and still come out on top.
- Can you describe Yogananda’s mission?
- Do you see yourself as having a mission?
- Are there aspects of Yogananda’s mission that you have not been able to accomplish?
- What is the most important book that you’ve written?
- If you could point to a single greatest accomplishment in your life, what would that be?
- You’ve had so many challenges; how were you able to overcome them and keep your peace of mind?