Everything Is Consciousness
September 30, 2012
Swami Kriyananda talks about reality as we perceive it, and how real it really is (and isn't!), and about dreams. Should we look to our dreams for guidance?
He also talks about the best way to pray to God, for ourselves or others, and tells us what he himself does in situations of extreme pain or personal trial.
- The Indian scriptures talk about the dream-nature of this world. Can you talk about that?
- We all dream at night. Is this reflection of that?
- Can people who are highly developed, spiritually, control their dreams?
- How would we know what is true or not in a dream?
- What if a saint comes to us in a dream?
- (Implied) Should we look to our dreams for meaning, or guidance?
- Does a master sleep?
- I've often wondered about the best way to pray. Can you talk about that?