Transform Your Relationships
Join us for a new course that is based on time-tested yogic principles that can help you develop dynamic and healthy relationships — whether they are friendships, at work, with children, or a romantic relationship — and transform relationships into a source of your greatest happiness in life.
An evergreen course – Sign up at any time!
An In-depth Online Course
5 Reasons This Course is Unique
While there are many approaches to the topic of Harmonious Relationships, this course:
- Picks up the topic of relationships from its highest point: that the purpose of life is to help us realize our true nature as divine souls and to actualize our highest potential.
- Is based on the teachings and writings of Paramhansa Yogananda, one of the leading spiritual lights of our times, and of his direct disciple and founder of Ananda, Swami Kriyananda.
- Is designed to be practical, not theoretical: the ancient science of yoga will come alive for you, giving you clear guidelines to help navigate life’s constant twists and turns.
- Is taught by Nayaswami Jyotish and Nayaswami Devi, Ananda’s Spiritual Directors, who have been using these yogic principles in their own lives and in counseling others for over 50 years.
- Comes with abundant video, audio, and written material on each topic, which is vastly enriched by supplemental personal attention and feedback
Nayaswami Jyotish and Nayaswami Devi are dynamic emissaries of Paramhansa Yogananda and living examples of spiritual values in action. They serve as the Spiritual Directors of Ananda Worldwide.
Over the 50 years of service through Ananda, they’ve written several books, lectured widely across the globe on numerous topics, counseled many students who’ve sought their counsel from different walks of life, started and guided the inception of projects and businesses for supporting Ananda, and helped establish new Ananda communities in the US and Italy. Additionally, they’ve been instrumental in working personally with individuals to carefully and lovingly nurture many of the current residents, teachers, and leaders at Ananda.
Jyotish and Devi have been married for over 40 years and have one son and three grandchildren. They have authored several books together; Nayaswami Jyotish is also the author of the books 30-Day Essentials in Marriage and 30-Day Essentials in Career.
“Jyotish and Devi’s deep humility and discipleship, profound wisdom, and universal love for all enable them to transmit the highest teachings of yoga through Touch of Joy.”—Joseph Bharat Cornell, founder of Sharing Nature Worldwide
In This Course, You'll Learn...
- How to grow spiritually through your connections with others
- How to set healthy boundaries
- Ways to handle toxic environments and relationships
- How relationships help to balance our natures
- How the people we spend time with help determine our state of consciousness
- How to be a good friend and a good listener
- How to accept others (and oneself), even when they (and we) have imperfections
- How to influence others positively rather than trying to “change” them
- The 7 signs to look out for when beginning a new relationship
- 3 predictors of a happy marriage
- The place that sexuality has within romantic relationships
- Paramhansa Yogananda’s technique for finding a life companion
- 7 responsibilities that parents have to their children
Enroll and Receive
- Course opens: Wednesday, August 31.
- The course has 10 lessons.
- One lesson will open every two weeks.
- Students can choose to:
- go at the course pace of one lesson every two weeks, or
- to go slower at a pace that is comfortable to them.
- There will be informal live webinar meetings (recorded for offline viewing) once every month (second Wednesday of the month, 4:30 to 5:30 PM, Pacific Time).
Same offerings as Regular Price, plus an opportunity to support Ananda’s work
Lesson 1: The True Purpose of Human Relationships
Lesson 2: How to Develop Your Personal Magnetism
Lesson 3: How to Choose Healthy Relationships
Lesson 4: Relationships are a Journey, Not a Destination
Lesson 5: Spiritual Marriage and Family Life
Lesson 6: Keys to Keep Relationships Fresh and Inspiring
Lesson 7: How to Resolve Disharmony in Relationships and How to Know When to Let Go
Lesson 8: Harmony in the Workplace
Lesson 9: The Yoga of Relationships: Working through the Chakras
Lesson 10: Putting It All Together — How to Have Happy, Harmonious Relationships
This course comes with lifetime enrollment. All materials will always be available to you.
This course is 100% online. All of the material is available 24/7.
Yes, of course! You can do your coursework and submit your quizzes at a pace that works for you. See the Course Flow section of this page.
You can contact us for a refund within 30 days of your receipt of the course by writing us. There will be a 10% processing fee for all refund transactions. We’ll notify you via email of your refund once we’ve received and processed your request. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days.