A 3-Part Webinar Series
Learn practical concepts and experiential exercises that harness the power of the Chakras and transform your myriad relationships into an opportunity for growth and expansion—for yourself and for others!
Recorded in May 2019
- Elements of Yoga & the Chakras
- Energy in the Spine Explained
- Qualities and Powers of the Chakras
- Awakening the Heart
- Onward and Upward
- How to awaken kundalini
About This Webinar Series
Your chakras hold the keys to personal transformation
Relationships are an essential part of our lives. They surround us in all walks of life and are the most powerful motivators for inner growth. They are an unparalleled way to understand yourself and others.
The Chakras make up your spiritual anatomy and represent your energetic record. They are the basis of how you relate to yourself and others.
Balanced energy brings balanced relationships
Each chakra represents an essential skill or attitude. Become adept at perceiving subtle energy and expand your awareness for greater happiness and freedom.
A sampling of chakra qualities:
- Security: develop the right sense of self-esteem so you can give & receive
- Ever new: stay interested & creative, find new dimensions to relationships
- Conflict of will: you may love each other; how do you live together?
- Expressing love: open the heart, overcome fear, respond appropriately, stay in touch with what is real for you
- Self-expansion & communication: balance commitment with the need for growth & change, speak appropriately
- Spiritual attunement: base your relationship on shared ideals
What each webinar will focus on:
- Overview of the Chakras –
- Broad view of the chakra system
- Qualities of the chakras
- What are relationships for?
- Chakras and Relationships
- How we relate to others
- First & Second Chakras: Security and Creativity
- Third & Fourth Chakras: Conflicts of Will, Expressing Love, Opening Your Heart
- Tidbits about Chakras, Q&A.
- Fifth & Sixth Chakras: Self-expansion, Communication, Spiritual Attunement
- Introspection of our own relationship patterns
About the Instructor:
Mantradevi has served as a teacher and minister in Ananda colonies of Palo Alto, Portland, and Ananda Village. Along with her husband, she has co-directed Ananda San Francisco, Dallas, and Los Angeles. She and her husband, Krishnadas, lead pilgrimages to holy spots throughout the world and retreats around America.
A successful artist, Mantradevi paints from her home studio. Combining yoga philosophy and her inherent creativity makes for dynamic and interesting classes.
Mantradevi teaches courses in Relationships, Emotional Healing, Chakras, Recreate Yourself, In Transition, and others. She authored the study book, “Achieving Inner Peace and Tranquility.”
“Mantradevi has a profound understanding of the information she presents. The lessons flow through her with grace, and she easily keeps everyone interested and engaged. This is the first time I feel as though I’m understanding how my energy moves through my body. I know that all I’ve learned will encourage my growth, as well as strengthen my relationships with my family, friends, and everyone I meet along the way.” – Cynthia, Santa Monica, CA