Home > Meditation > Free Meditation Support > Meditation Articles > What to Do if Kundalini Energy Feels Out of Control
What to Do if Kundalini Energy Feels Out of Control
- Immediately stop spiritual practices that over-stimulate the spine.
- Find a good spiritual counselor. If there isn’t one available in the meditation tradition you follow, ask God to guide you to someone who can help you.
- Mentally surround yourself with Light.
- Keep a picture of a great master or saint, like Yogananda or Jesus, and pray deeply for help as needed.
- Get plenty of exercise and fresh air. Breathe deeply while outdoors.
- Ground yourself in nature by working with plants, walking barefoot on the grass or beach. Work with young children.
- Lead a balanced life. Get plenty of rest and eat a well-balanced diet with enough protein. Learn how to deal with stress.
- Be expansive and think of others. Avoid intense self-involvement.
- Don’t be afraid. Sometimes all that is needed is a slight course correction in your meditation routine and/or daily life.
- Remember, God is with you and guiding you through this experience. In time, everything will work out for the best.