“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Jesus Christ—-Matthew 18:20
Join us if you can. Here is the updated prayer zoom schedule:
- Mary Kretzmann’s Personal Meeting Room (for all days except Wednesday)
- Meeting ID #798 315 3231
- Meeting Link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7983153231
- All times are Pacific Time.
- Monday – 8:30 am
- Tuesday – 5 pm
- Wednesday – 12 noon – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89362481832 Jitendra and I share leading this slot.
- Thursday – 8:30 am
- Friday – 1:30 pm
Testimonial after a recent Healing Prayer Zoom session:
- “Profoundly holy and deeply moving. Dear Mary, thank you. I will join with you as often as I can. Bless you for this. It means so much to me. “
- “The power of God came strongly through the prayers today…”
Close your eyes and concentrate deeply at the center of divine consciousness between the eyebrows. Feel the infinite love of God within your heart. Let your heart emanate that love for all the world. Pray deeply that the clouds of war fade away. Let us with all our hearts pray to God that His heavenly forces of goodness and love, ever subtly vibrating in the ether, be not overpowered in the hearts and minds of men by Satan’s suggestions of discord and enmity. For the forces of evil are aggressive, while the forces of good are humble and unassuming…
Feel that your love is going forth like an invisible X-ray, coursing through space into the hearts of the dictators and prime ministers and heads of all nations, that they may bring peace and international prosperity on earth instead of destruction. Include in the powerful radiation of your love all peoples of the world. May our united healing rays of love be surcharged by the infinite love of our Father and bathe the entire earth, permeating the hearts of all leaders and citizens of the world, that they may be filled with the universal amity and harmony of Spirit—bringing peace on earth, goodwill toward all, under the Fatherhood of God.”
Excerpted from Yogananda’s prayer to end World War 2….