Guided Meditation for Peace and Calmness
May 10, 2019
Nayaswami Sadhana Devi leads you in a 30-minute guided meditation on finding peace and calmness within. More meditations are in our free meditation app.
Ananda Meditation is the only meditation app based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda. Learn how to meditate, practice ancient yogic techniques, and go deeper in the joy of your own Self.
- Start a new practice or inspire your current one
- Inspire your practice with guided meditations led by teachers at the Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation
- Learn techniques, ancient and new with lessons in meditation from long-time meditation instructors
- Pranayama lessons and techniques taught by Nayaswami Gyandev, a co-founder of the Yoga Alliance
- Visualizations and guided meditations from Swami Kriyananda, a direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda
- Use a timer to help you focus
- Create custom meditations and add chants, periods of silence, affirmations, and more - Set reminders to strengthen your daily routine
- Save bandwidth by downloading meditations for offline viewing Guided meditations include focuses on:
- Inner balance
- Peace and joy
- Awakening the chakras
- Connecting to your divine power
Nayaswami Sadhana Devi is a longtime meditator and teacher and lives at Ananda Village, California.