Karma and the Astral World
February 18, 2013
Whatever energy you give out has to come back — that is one way to explain the law of karma. In this question and answer session, also discussed is how to neutralize and overcome karma.
- Can you explain to us the law of karma and how it works?
- Will someone who is striving for success automatically experience failure as often as he experiences success?
- Why would some yogis suggest not to enjoy anything?
- How do we overcome the emotionally reactive process in ourselves?
- A master who reaches a breathless state — he’s not holding his breath, is he?
- Releasing attachment releases pain associated with that attachment?
- What is the astral body?
- Does the astral body have a shape or form?
- Is the astral body the same as the aura?
- Can an aura be expanded?