Learn to Stand Firm in Your Own Center
February 18, 2013
Mental illness, depression, how to be happy, and the evolution of the soul through many lives as animal and humans.
- It seems that mental illness in this age is in the ascent. Many people suffer from depression, melancholy, or other things like it — such as anger and other kinds of emotional disruption. Do you have any advice for what people can do to alleviate that?
- Mental illness seems to come when one tries to escape reality.
- You can become happy at will?
- What can we learn from our past incarnations when we finally do remember them?
- It sounds like pain is one of the primary ways that people evolve?