Question from pradip chaudhary: I did meditation 3 months continuously. I was feeling good; many goods things happened, and I felt happy, but I was Lord Shiva, dead people, spirits, in my dreams. I felt scared and I leaved. Then one week ago my exams came and I again started meditation so that I can make my mind peaceful again. I saw dead people…
In meditation or at other times, people sometimes experience the presence of a dark force imposing itself on their consciousness.
Here is a list of things that can help in these situations; many of them are simply about strengthening one’s aura.
- Pray to your guru, to God, or to a saint to whom you feel close. They are powerful, and devotion to them is a powerful weapon against a dark force of any kind.
- Mentally surround yourself with an aura of light — think of it as allowing only good to enter. Spend time each day visualizing yourself in that light and letting it act as an invisible shield, protecting you from all negative influences. Then, as you go about your day, remind yourself of that protecting shield from time to time.(5)
- When leaving home, before going to sleep at night, or at any time, stand and bring your arms around you in a complete circle. Mentally repeat “AUM-TAT-SAT.” Do this as many times as you wish, but at least a few times.(5)
- Write “AUM” on your pillow three times.(6)
- Gaze into the eyes of the photograph of a saint. Feel that their energy is filling you.(7)
- If it is happening during a meditation, end the meditation. (8)
One time Swami Kriyananda had a similar experience where an entity attacked him. He called out for Yogananda, and everything was over right away. Yogananda later told him, “Such things happen sometimes on the path. Don’t be afraid of them.”(8)
This healing prayer affirmation will help to strengthen your aura. You can also try this affirmation, if the an experience of a dark force or energy lingers with you:
I am submerged in His eternal light.
It permeates every particle of my being.
I am living in that light,
for the divine Spirit has filled me
within and without.(8)
Question from James: I am a highly sensitive person suffering from depression since childhood. In the past I’ve experimented with hypnotherapy and shamanic journeying. I’ve not felt myself since. I continue to be plagued by dark thoughts and presences. I’ve practiced light worker ceremonies in the past. I feel this darkness wants to destroy me. How do I finally free myself? I’ve tried…
Question from Mike: Lately I’ve been experiencing a lot of scary synchronicity. I think I mistakenly used black magic because I put a love spell on someone, but I had no intention of even using magic or doing any harm. Is it wrong to use herbs and things to try and reverse the spell, reverse my magical potency, exorcism, etc? I feel like…
Question from Vineeta: A very close one of my family knows tantrik vidya. He can know from a distance what’s happening in whose life. He has told certain things about me, which arose my suspicion as its a little impossible 2 know prrsonal details as he told. I don’t want to be suspicious about him, as it is a sin to doubt someone…
Question from Marisa: Hello, i was going through a guided meditation today and was a little less than halfway through when something started feeling wrong. I was supposed to be traveling to a beautiful place but instead found myself in a place with dark shadows and what felt like evil presences. It was absolutely terrifying, and it’s never happened before. I couldn’t get…