With the help of friends worldwide, a meditation temple called the “Moksha Mandir,” meaning “Temple of Soul Liberation,” has been erected in honor of Swami Kriyananda’s life, as a memorial. In this sacred mandir, Swamiji’s remains will find their final resting place.
Your tax-deductible gift will help build the Moksha Mandir.
Subscribe to Blog
- Fitting the Lotus Finial and Final Preparation for the Dedication
- Moksha Mandir Dedication Weekend
- Construction Update: Eternal Flame Altar realized in glass sculpture and acrylic base
- Construction Update: Sidewalks complete and landscaping moving forward!
- Construction Update: Landscaping and Completed Stone Walls