Hello Ananda family,
I have been practicing the energization exercises for a few days now. I wanted to know whether the exercises help to release suppressed emotions. If not, then what can I do to release these pent up emotions which I fear is affecting my health.
Thank you for receiving my question. Please do reply.
Joy to all.
Practicing the Energization Exercises will help you cultivate body awareness and control, and raise your energy level.
Now that you energized your body, you can deal more effectively with emotions.
After you energize meditate.
- Start with a prayer to God, and with the language of your heart, ask for God’s help to release these emotions. Remember, that it is your willing efforts and God’s grace that will help dissolve the suppressed energy.
- Use breathing techniques, to calm your heart, and relax.
- Practice meditation technique/s, and offer your energy up to God for purification.
- After meditation, take time to introspect and get clarity on what are these emotions that you suppressing. This will help you understand what you want to release and or forgive.
- Practice positive affirmations to uplift your consciousness. If there is a specific person involved, you can use the peace and harmony prayer: Visualize this person in divine light, and pray — out loud or inwardly — from your heart: “Lord, fill this person (say the name) with peace and harmony, peace and harmony.”
Repeat this for about a minute (10 repetitions). Then visualize yourself in divine light, and for 15 seconds (3 repetitions) say:
“Lord, fill me with peace and harmony, peace and harmony.”
For maximum effect, say this prayer 5 times every day.
In India, you can go to an Ananda center to learn meditation and be supported.
Blessings on your spiritual journey.