I was going through a meditation last night and a flash came to me almost like a text that said, "You are not well." Any idea what this would be referring to or would mean? Thank you.
—colleen mcgraw, United States
Thank you for your question. It may be “nothing” or it could be an intuition of something that will need healing.
Try to spend more time in the next few days seeking to receive further insight, if it is indeed needed. Healing may be needed in body, mind or soul. However, the immediate implication from the wording is that something might need healing on the physical level. That being said, if this is indeed true, you are being given an early warning so that you can do something about it.
What can you do?
- Pray for guidance, and listen receptively.
- Affirm wellness on all levels, using this affirmation: Focus deeply at the spiritual eye, and repeat three times: “I will with my own will, which flows from the divine will, to be healthy to be well, to be prosperous and spiritual, to be well, to be well.”
- Start applying some of Yogananda’s healing techniques in your life using any of these resources, as a start. Is there any area of your health that has been nagging at you? If so, start with that.
- You might also consider getting a check-up with health professional, as this might be a nudge from your super-conscious.
- That being said, sometimes we get insights or intuitive nudges that don’t really pan out. Sometimes I have received an intuition about an illness but it turns out that it was for a friend. However, I first received it as though it was my own. Perhaps this is a twist on the truth that, “We are one”!
- You can also ask us for healing prayers — for general blessings and guidance.
I hope all of this helps! Take care…
Ananda Healing Prayer Ministry