For some months I’ve been facing severe problems of social anxiety, like I’ve lost control over my mind — it’s just behaving like a crazy monkey jumping here and there. I’ve become negative minded and get anxious over little things. Is it like some sort of negative energy inside me or is it something else? Please provide guidance to me.
I can only suggest a few things that you might look at. There are many factors that can contribute to anxiety.
Extreme tension and stress can cause anxiety. When one does not have time to relax, the mind can become negative. You can start by checking the basics needs of a balanced life. Look at the daily routine of your life:
- Do you have a restful good night sleep, of 6-8 hours each night?
- Are you eating a good healthy diet, at regular times each day?
- Are you over worked, and constantly stressed out?
- Do you have time to pray and meditate every day?
- Do you have support from family or friends?
- Do you have time to relax at least once a week, to enjoy nature, family and friends?
Start by slowing down, take time to rest, to breath deeply, to pray, to talk to a loving trusted friend, take care of your body, mind and spirit, and see if your energy starts to improve. If none of these work, you might need to seek professional help.
Blessings on your life,